On our website home page, you will find our school handbook, fee structure & application form in downloadable format.
To reserve your child's spot, you will need:
1. Send us your child's application form, signed by both parents. The application form can be downloaded from our website homepage. When you sign the application form, it means you have read and agreed to the information in our school handbook (available on our website homepage).
2. Upon confirmation of a spot for your child from our director, the annual fees must be paid to secure your child's spot. Please note that all payments are non-refundable, even if you have not completed the other steps in the registration process. The payment of the annual fee automatically reserves your child's spot, even if other documents are still pending. When you make an online payment, you should write your child's name in the comments so that the correct spot is reserved.
3. Send us a copy of your child's birth certificate.
Additional documents needed by September:
4. By September, send us a health note from your child's paediatrician, stating that the child is healthy and can attend school.
5. If requested by our principal, please provide us with past school reports.